Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Really interesting read. You would have thought the moto industry would be scrambling to get on board ASAP. It may take a bit of time but, I bet they will. Thanks for posting.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Very interesting; I really enjoy reading about advancements in safety and rider tech.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Interesting , but in a crash the impact comes by side , not from up side... However, bobbers owners do not have brain to worry about... :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Speaking about tech helmets, once time i saw in TV one that the pilot can see back thought prismians inside the helmet. Anybody knows one like this in the market?

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Speaking about tech helmets, once time i saw in TV one that the pilot can see back thought prismians inside the helmet. Anybody knows one like this in the market?
Yes. I tried one years ago.
It was absolute SH*T!!
Can’t remember the brand and don’t really want to.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
It a good idea that simply doesn’t work. At best it’s a gimmick and at worst a very dangerous distraction.
Shame!

I’m looking forward to next generation Head up displays built into the visor and in my opinion small blind spot advisors/monitors should be built into ALL road going bikes. Some BMW bikes already use them and I’m a fan. Sorry to go off topic...

·
Registered
602 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts