Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chaps,

It was just pointed out to me that I just made my 1,000 post (this will be 1,002). Gosh does time fly.

So I think this will be a good time to thank the forum and all it's members. Aside from really enjoying being apart of this wonderful community, I'm especially grateful for all the help, support and encouragement through this winter season.

I'm sure I have bored everyone silly with my constant reference to the snow and my mini winter build. But I'm now into my 'fourth' month of not riding and as challenging as that has been, the constant support and banter on this forum has really kept my spirits up, so my sincere gratitude to all.

Thanks Chaps...:wink2:

P.s. The roads are dry and the bike is almost back together, just waiting for the half mile track to clear up and I could be back on the road in a week or two..:grin2:

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I would also like to thank every contributing fellow member for making this forum the great place it is.
That includes you Roy - and your snow references too >:)

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
Congrats, Roy! I've been enviously and unhappily commiserating with you throughout this long Winter. Envious, because you've been able to work on your bike, while I made the terrible mistake of storing it at the dealership for the Winter, so I won't be able to add all of my new bits until I pick it up on April 6th.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Congrats, Roy! I've been enviously and unhappily commiserating with you throughout this long Winter. Envious, because you've been able to work on your bike, while I made the terrible mistake of storing it at the dealership for the Winter, so I won't be able to add all of my new bits until I pick it up on April 6th.
But think how happy you’ll be once all the bits are installed ! Not long to go now!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hi Chaps,

It was just pointed out to me that I just made my 1,000 post (this will be 1,002). Gosh does time fly.

So I think this will be a good time to thank the forum and all it's members. Aside from really enjoying being apart of this wonderful community, I'm especially grateful for all the help, support and encouragement through this winter season.

I'm sure I have bored everyone silly with my constant reference to the snow and my mini winter build. But I'm now into my 'fourth' month of not riding and as challenging as that has been, the constant support and banter on this forum has really kept my spirits up, so my sincere gratitude to all.

Thanks Chaps...:wink2:

P.s. The roads are dry and the bike is almost back together, just waiting for the half mile track to clear up and I could be back on the road in a week or two..:grin2:

Cheerio,

Roy
I would also like to thank every contributing fellow member for making this forum the great place it is.
That includes you Roy - and your snow references too >:)
Ditto,, What they said! :grin2:

You all kept me sane ish..

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I'm a member of a Martin guitar forum. The administrators removed the post count. :crying: That took a lot of fun out of posting. :frown2:

I only have 703 posts. :|

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Roy... I have to say your posts and contributions to this forum our amongst my favourites. You come across as a remarkably likeable chap and I have to say you have the most consistent and characterful sign off of all of us!

Here’s wishing you an enjoyable riding season!
:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts