Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Triumph have just released this teaser photo for their next TFC bike, which will be shown in full on November 5th presumably at the Eicma show in Milan.

I don't know what everyone else thinks but that looks like a Bobber side panel to me! :surprise:

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have it on good authority that the designers at Triumph scan the forums (like this one) for ideas to use on the TFC bikes. Great ideas start in our garages around the world.

·
Registered
689 Posts
So what would a TFC Bobber look like? Ohlins front and rear, upgraded radial Brembo brakes, clip-ons, mag wheels, carbon fiber sides and short fenders, cleaned up rear lights, Speedmaster tank?

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
It will be very interesting to see which way they will go with this one. I suspect it will be very modern looking and fall in line with their other factory bikes.

What ever they do, I'm sure they will sell like hot cakes.

I think though many of us (myself included) couldn't wait so created our own unauthorized 'renegade' TFC..:surprise:

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So what would a TFC Bobber look like? Ohlins front and rear shocks, upgraded radial Brembo brakes, clip-ons, mag wheels, carbon fiber sides and short fenders, cleaned up rear lights, Speedmaster tank?
If these spy shots are anything to go off, we should see - Ohlins front and rear shocks, twin radial Brembo brakes, clip-ons, carbon fiber sides, race exhaust, and cleaned up rear lights.

If this is it I can't say I'm a fan, if I wanted a sporty modern bike with upside down forks and lots of carbon I would of bought a Speed Triple! What I love so much about the original Bobber is that most of it's tech is either hidden or low key, when you start adding monster brakes, upside down forks, LED headlights, and carbon fibre bodywork it becomes something else.

But then again the TFC Thruxton works so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised??? :surprise:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts