Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Booked in for a test ride on the 25th of Feb! I'll get the bike for a full morning - hopefully the weather plays ball!

Really looking forward to it!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Is this at your local Triumph dealership? Does that mean the Bobbers will start appearing in showrooms next month?

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Demo bikes will be appearing in UK dealerships from the middle of Feb, I have no idea of US timescales.

I dont have a gopro but may see if I can borrow one....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hopefully there are some nice curvy roads near your dealership so you can really get a feel of the Bobber. City riding is just not that fun and it's hard to judge a bike's full performance when stuck riding in straight lines and under speed limits.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Definitely gonna need to put it through it's trials on some nice bendy roads to really get a feel for it. Staying in the city won't provide you much feedback on what it's like.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Once thing we'd like to hear about is the adjustable seat and speedometer. How easy it is to adjust them on the fly and if you need special tools to do it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would hope it's at an ease of adjustment just because of the constant changing direction of the light that would be reflecting off of it. I can imagine it being something I would be playing with quite often.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm surprised that there are no mentioning of the seat and gauge adjustment process since it's one of the more marketed features of the Bonneville Bobber.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts