Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently installed the plug and play JW speaker led headlight on my new bobber. Today i went to go get my inspection sticker and i failed because my taillight would stay on but won't blink when its activated. Anyone can chime in and help a fellow bobber out that would be great! I also wanted to add the first time i installed the headlight there was a red wire that was suppose to be plugged into the DRL bulb socket but i didn't do that. I am wondering if that could be an issue to sorting something out or cause a bad relay. I reinstalled the oem headlight and the taillights still doesn't function correctly.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I recently installed the plug and play JW speaker led headlight on my new bobber. Today i went to go get my inspection sticker and i failed because my taillight would stay on but won't blink when its activated. Anyone can chime in and help a fellow bobber out that would be great! I also wanted to add the first time i installed the headlight there was a red wire that was suppose to be plugged into the DRL bulb socket but i didn't do that. I am wondering if that could be an issue to sorting something out or cause a bad relay. I reinstalled the oem headlight and the taillights still doesn't function correctly.

They don't blink (like F1 brake lights). In US, they just go brighter when brakes are applied. I assume you mean that by blink? And I assume you are in the US? Your ID doesn't say which could pose a problem for future questions here on an international site as laws are different everywhere.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Ribkick, you're absolutely right. I check in on several forums that feature my bikes and this one has the most members that don't post they're location. I don't understand why the mystery??? Are people here not proud of where they reside?:confused:

Chico

·
Vendor
497 Posts
Different circuits, is it possible you switched the brake light switch and running light for the headlight switches during install? Seems plausible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts