Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a simple mod with Kellermann micro 1000. Not 100% satisfied but i think its better then stock. Easy reversible and EU legal. "Type 4" to get the right frequency. Going to spray the plate holder black.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
I like it !
Well done.
Are you going to mod the front indicators too?

I removed the rear reflector, but all the rest is stock.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Did a simple mod with Kellermann micro 1000. Not 100% satisfied but i think its better then stock. Easy reversible and EU legal. "Type 4" to get the right frequency. Going to spray the plate holder black.

Looks great. How do you like that side bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Looks great. How do you like that side bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The side bag, in my opinion, is great.
Fits the look of the bike 100% and holds some useful stuff (which for me is a helmet lock, sunglasses + case, extra ear protection & paperwork)
Take into account that the swing arm bag is relatively small & won´t hold items such as a visor, etc. It can hold a well packed rain suit, but that would take up almost the whole usable space.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Look great in my opinion, nice work! I´m currently thinking about doing a similar mod with the Kellermann Bullet 1000 DF version.

Quick question: Did you make the plate holder yourself or is it available for purchase in Europe? Were you able to keep the original base? How did you fix the plate holder?

Kind regards from Germany!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I agree, it's neat. You say it's EU legal but I don't see a number plate light?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look great in my opinion, nice work! I´m currently thinking about doing a similar mod with the Kellermann Bullet 1000 DF version.

Quick question: Did you make the plate holder yourself or is it available for purchase in Europe? Were you able to keep the original base? How did you fix the plate holder?

Kind regards from Germany!
Thanks. I made a bracket in 2mm aluminium under the orginal base. Another bracket, in the same material, to hold the plate and light. I didn't want to drill holes in the plate so i made a plate holder in 1mm aluminium. Used 12mm hexnuts (M8) 13mm was to big.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Side bag looks neat. Will you share with us the make and where you bought it please.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I get it, the Triumph swing arm bag. It isn't coming up as an accessory here in Blighty:frown2:
Isn't this it? http://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/accessories/luggage/2015/a9510375-swing-arm-bag-black?returnUrl=/accessories/landing-page?selectedBikeGenre={83C4B7D0-42EE-4A00-B189-180833DD4240}&selectedBikeModel={5E93D440-AE0D-40C5-8EAF-DE5DEE22422C}&selectedBikeVariant={FCEDD74C-EB94-4046-951E-0423545FBB05}&keyWord=&resultsLimit=32&CategorySelection=000000000

1 - 14 of 14 Posts