Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it is not easy to spare time for riding, I often leave home before wife and kid wake and enjoy 2 to 3 hours' riding with a coffee break.

Last Sunday, It was one of the best morning bike ride. Perfect weather and a perfect bike. It took a little more time than planned. :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Views are nice, especially the mountain from the bridge. Never been to Japan before but the ride looks relaxing. What camera set up did you use, Video seems nice and stable.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Actually ---- the OP's flag is South Korea.....great vid btw.
South Korea seems to have done well in locking down Covid..... and the health system in general is said to be one of the best in the world.
Have you been to JeJu Island?? If so what's that like...it looks beautiful.
Did you catch "CLOY" ?
koz

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Views are nice, especially the mountain from the bridge. Never been to Japan before but the ride looks relaxing. What camera set up did you use, Video seems nice and stable.
Thanks for your comment. I use a Gopro 8 with a handlebar or helmet mount.

The place in my video is near Seoul in Korea. But I believe there are beautiful spots in Japan, too. I rode a bicycle in Hokkaido and yes, it really was beautiful. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually ---- the OP's flag is South Korea.....great vid btw.
South Korea seems to have done well in locking down Covid..... and the health system in general is said to be one of the best in the world.
Have you been to JeJu Island?? If so what's that like...it looks beautiful.
Did you catch "CLOY" ?
koz
I googled "CLOY" to found what it is. Looks interesting. :)

Jeju island. Been there about 30 times to take underwater photos. I should have enjoy some more when not in the water. Great place with beautiful nature. Will bring my bobber and ride someday. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts