Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And we're already getting very busy with Bobber pipes - in fact March this year was our second busiest ever and almost all were Bobber and Speedmaster pipes. We're really trying to up gear this year and keep stocks high as these are now our most popular pipe - not surprising as its also my favourite bike :grin2:

So please keep those orders coming in and order early for summer - and if you have any suggestions for us we're here to help - we really want to be the go to place for Bobbers so we'll do whatever we can to help.

Attachments

·
Registered
707 Posts
if you have any suggestions for us we're here to help - we really want to be the go to place for Bobbers so we'll do whatever we can to help.
For those wanting that full stealth/sleeper look is there a way of attaching the stock heal plates to your exhausts?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not currently as they bolt on and that would leave an ugly threaded boss showing for those that don't want the guards but if you wanted a set like that we could do them as a one off for you to order. Its only a matter of welding a threaded boss in place to accept the allen bolt that holds them on :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Not currently as they bolt on and that would leave an ugly threaded boss showing for those that don't want the guards but if you wanted a set like that we could do them as a one off for you to order. Its only a matter of welding a threaded boss in place to accept the allen bolt that holds them on :)
Thanks for the speedy reply that's very tempting. I haven't yet made up my mind on which slip-on pipe to go for, I'm still agonising over the decision but I think yours has just gone to the top of my list. :grin2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts