Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bobber is a short ride bike 100-150 miles. Is there a small storage bag that is designed for the Bobber?

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is a swingarm bag that looks to provide a small space for tools and maybe a pair of gloves. Ill see if i can hunt down a member post for you as the Triumph Configurator makes it look smaller than it is.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hmmm, not sure that my attachment worked, if not check the "Appearence Modifications" forum, it will be in the "Tail Bag" post!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there a US distributor that carries the bag?

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
My swingarm bag was installed today.
Initially i ordered a black one, but after considerable wait and delay Triumph Madrid sent TWO olive colored bags to Mallorca.
After a quick phonecall, they asked me to install the Olive color one and wait for a black.

Funnily enough, i now like the Olive more than the Black due to the interesting color and lovely brass finishes. Subsequently, i´ve decided to keep it on :laugh:

Here it is :

It is actually MUCH smaller in person. A tiny bag designed to hold some sunglasses and paperwork (max 1kg weight limit) and not much more. But its better than nothing and i think its design compliments the Bobber perfectly.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think that looks great.

Currently thinking I might go Olive now too, but want to see that style of bag in the flesh first still.

·
Registered
286 Posts
That olive actually does look really nice and fitting. I like it too! Certainly doesn't look that small though. OP, what do you need to carry typically?

·
Registered
7 Posts
My swingarm bag was installed today.
Initially i ordered a black one, but after considerable wait and delay Triumph Madrid sent TWO olive colored bags to Mallorca.
After a quick phonecall, they asked me to install the Olive color one and wait for a black.

Funnily enough, i now like the Olive more than the Black due to the interesting color and lovely brass finishes. Subsequently, i´ve decided to keep it on :laugh:

Here it is :

It is actually MUCH smaller in person. A tiny bag designed to hold some sunglasses and paperwork (max 1kg weight limit) and not much more. But its better than nothing and i think its design compliments the Bobber perfectly.
Is this swingarm bag big enough to fit a clip on Helmet visor?

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
the hand pic tells it all....it appears a lot smaller than how the pictures look with the hand there, that is of course if you don't have giant hands..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts