Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys . I saw this gas cap the other day on a custom website and thought how cool It looked a little steam punkish maybe ( they do a bunch of other designs also ) The thread size Is 1.75 wide outside diameter and the threads are 4 course threads per inch, anybody know If this would fit our tanks ? Iv tried searching for triumph gas tank thread size but had no luck . I reached out to the store that sells these but all they did was send me the thread size .

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanx for the link jefros ....they are a little cheaper than what I saw them for . I contacted the guy that makes them and he said yes they fit Triumph bobbers . :smile2: **** It I have to stay away from Pinterest that site Is costing me real money .

·
Registered
777 Posts
Probably more to suited to a 'Flat Tank' era bike than a bobber but it sure looks cool. My big concern would be what happens in a crash, do you really want something that sharp so close to your crown jewels!!! :crying:

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
I think when you pop it open, the Flux Capacitor is in there...j/k. I think it's pretty original looking. Can't say I have seen one like it before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts