Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could not resist trying a Statement Seat in black.
60km so far and liking it. I have it set as far back is it can go.
Its obvioulsy alot harder than the stocker, but gives excellent support and i like the way it looks.
Changing the seats over was a matter of undoing 3 bolts.
The headlight bezel is a nice change from the plain black and i think it compliments the other brushed metal parts really nicely. That also took 2 mins to change (1 screw holding it in place).

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
363 Posts
very nice! glad you like the statement seat. the black looks nice with the ironstone. i got the brown one! i find it pretty comfy and like how it lowers the seat height from the stock around an inch. i can see if you rode around on a lot of cobblestone roads, then it may not be the best choice. it is a little slick compared to the tacky stock seat material, so i do find my bum sliding around here and there, but you get used to it.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very nice! glad you like the statement seat. the black looks nice with the ironstone. i got the brown one! i find it pretty comfy and like how it lowers the seat height from the stock around an inch. i can see if you rode around on a lot of cobblestone roads, then it may not be the best choice. it is a little slick compared to the tacky stock seat material, so i do find my bum sliding around here and there, but you get used to it.
Thanks.
The cobblestone type roads are just on my driveway - so no problems there.
I find that with the Statement, the feeling is that i´m more connected to the ride and it isolates less than the stock seat.
At 96kg+ and 6´1, once i plant my backside on the seat - it does not slide anywhere :p
I´ll take a long ride on Sunday and report back. Hopefully my tush won´t complain :laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts