Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went riding Thursday for 4 hours around Louisville, Kentucky along the Ohio River to Madison, Indiana...it was 78 degrees (25.5 Celsius) and great riding. Today, Friday, it'a 47 (8 c) and raining...Monday it will be back to 80 (26 c). Oh, and a chance of snow flurries tonight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yes, Spring here is interesting. I bought my Bobber last March at the Triumph dealer here in Louisville. Have about 4,000 miles on it, which is light riding for me. My previous bike was a 2004 Speedmaster, the black and yellow model. Sold it last May with 48,000 miles on it, most of which were put on in 2004-2007. Went to Iraq in 2007, then Africa 2008-2010, then came here to Louisville, went back to University for my Master's of Science in Criminal Justice, started a PhD in 2012, then started teaching at University and traveling around the world. My wife and I (both retired U.S. Army officers) take several trips to Europe a year, and have a 20-foot travel trailer that we've taken to Texas, New Orleans, Toronto, and blues concerts here and there. Not bad for an old cobber pushing 70...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts