Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just wondering if the speedmaster handlebars fit the bobber? Anyone done this conversion ? I’m thinking of changing over but not sure if the wiring is gonna be able to go that bit further as obviously the speedmaster bars are longer and bent back?? Thanks in advance for help and advise 👍💪

·
Registered
347 Posts
This might be helpful:

My bars

I put speedmaster bars on my bobber , easy switch ... no extra customization all the cut outs are in the correct place ..

Look closely at an exploded diagram of your stock handlebars before you purchase aftermarket parts , then have to have work done to get a good fit

Very comfy and i think it looks great
Love the tires, those will be what I replace my first pair with once it is time.

I think a bunch of people here have speedmaster bars installed.. or T120s .. can we get a confirmation that both are good to simply swap over? (everything is set already in terms of holes, etc..)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This might be helpful:

Love the tires, those will be what I replace my first pair with once it is time.

I think a bunch of people here have speedmaster bars installed.. or T120s .. can we get a confirmation that both are good to simply swap over? (everything is set already in terms of holes, etc..)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just purchased some speedmaster bars which I think looks spot on for the bobber as well, appreciate your help and pointing me in the right direction 🙏 once I’ve painted them(olive drab ) and have them fitted I’ll post some pictures 👊

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone had to use the wire/cable extension kit ? I think they are used mostly on the ape bars but looking at these speedmaster bars I may have to use them from first impressions 🤔

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone had to use the wire/cable extension kit ? I think they are used mostly on the ape bars but looking at these speedmaster bars I may have to use them from first impressions 🤔
Looks as though I will have to use the extension kit 🥴 I assume others who have done the conversion have also used the kit , would be grateful to hear from anyone that has attempted the swap???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts