Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone able to provide an accessories list (bars, pipes, tires, upper fork covers, etc.) to this build? Asking for a friend.

Video on youtube, below.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
From what I can tell/guess:

Triumph Black Headers
Zards exhaust
Triumph Barrel Grips(modified for bar end lights)?
Triumph Statement Seat (looks like the seating bracket was modified to move it forward more)
Triumph Gas cap - either painted/powder coated or if Triumph offers the black one
Triumph Black engine cases
Triumh Black Sprocket cover
Free Spirits Upper Bar covers
Free Spirits (or other) Black Rear sprocket
Respray on the side covers to remove "Bobber"
Triumph short rear fender
black chain

Don't know what the:
bars are
taillight
bar end turn signals.
tires are

break and clutch lever housing as it has the turn signal holes, perhaps of a T120.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
I think that rear fender is the Bike Bros version. It's too short for the Triumph short rear. The tires aren't factory either. And it has black air intake covers from Triumph. British Customs handlebar clamps. The rear light may be the Motone Eldorado.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Anyone able to provide an accessories list (bars, pipes, tires, upper fork covers, etc.) to this build? Asking for a friend.]
:nerd:

a little presentation first :D
in France, when you enter someone's home, we say hello :wink2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Absolutely, Same here in the UK

The other point is that getting others to do you search work is just lazy IMHO!

It is the fun part for me - IMHO, just my 5¢ etc.

It is not out of laziness that I created this thread; I wanted to start an open discussion about a wonderful build I came across. And hello, my name is Daniel. I work as a forest ranger and like my coffee black.

Anyway, great input everyone and back to talking about the bike!

I'm thinking the tires look like Coker Classic Diamond Treads..
And the handlebars might be Norman Hyde M Bars, though I haven't seen a pair in person to know how closely the sizes match.

Does anyone have a lead on the upper fork covers? I contacted Free Spirits this morning, and they make not one that accommodates the space sans signals.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I do not like the way you do it.
you do the minimum:
"hello, my name is"
and we continue to discuss My subject.
no presentation.
no information of where you are from (country etc)
I do not like people who think that everything is due to them.
finally, that's how I feel
maybe I'm wrong.
but I do not lie and say what I think.
I can also apologize if ever my judgment was wrong.
the world is rotten.
people are rotten.
everything has become so superficial.
there are still spaces like here where we can talk with the whole world about our passion.
pity.
preserve these places of relaxation, respect and good friendship

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I for one am 100% with @PFEN on this one.
But i suspect that Daniel understands now that we are a polite bunch and some forums are nowhere near as friendly as this one, so lets give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a warm welcome.

@D.C.Whitman
The fork tube covers you are looking for are from Wunderkind Custom in Germany.
Here is my INSTALL page

Search the forum; there is ALOT of good info floating around from some beautifully modded Bobbers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I do not like the way you do it.
you do the minimum:
"hello, my name is"
and we continue to discuss My subject.
no presentation.
no information of where you are from (country etc)
I do not like people who think that everything is due to them.
finally, that's how I feel
maybe I'm wrong.
but I do not lie and say what I think.
I can also apologize if ever my judgment was wrong.
the world is rotten.
people are rotten.
everything has become so superficial.
there are still spaces like here where we can talk with the whole world about our passion.
pity.
preserve these places of relaxation, respect and good friendship
These reactions seem to have gone from zero to one-hundred in an unnecessarily quick fashion.

This is my first forum ever, mate. I don't even know what all the buttons do. And with all do respect, there's been no introduction on your behalf, either. I move every six months working for the Federal government, fighting wildfire and patrolling backcountry, and as such I haven't a proper home. I really don't see how my personal life interferes with our discussion here.

You say I do the minimum, but I say I do my best acknowledging negative energy thrown my way without provocation and moving beyond it.

I really meant no harm to any of you.

I saw a cool bike and wanted to share; we seem to be talking more about me, though. I'll delete this thread and leave if you so desire.

If you have questions about me, ask. But being sidelined and assumed rotten for not being forthcoming is a bit drastic.

·
Registered
408 Posts
It is not out of laziness that I created this thread; I wanted to start an open discussion about a wonderful build I came across. And hello, my name is Daniel. I work as a forest ranger and like my coffee black.

Welcome Daniel, there’s some good riding in that part of the USA! Hope to get out there for riding someday. I have a cousin in Corvallis to visit. Cream and sugar....sorry! Jim

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Daniel, please don’t mistake our (well based) forum comradery as unaccepting of new members. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Yes, it’s true we appreciate a more in depth (and dare I say polite) first post but I’ll be the first to admit that perhaps we should understand not everyone who joins is internet/forum savvy or even wants to share any information.

I hope you are able to gather all the info you need from us and contribute/share your experiences in return.

Please don’t take anyone’s comments personally and you’ll learn that this is a fantastic forum filled with (as you can see) educated, experienced members who are always willing to help whenever possible.

·
Registered
459 Posts
it's not hard to say hello.we do not ask you to tell your life ..

otherwise, welcome :wink2:
hope you'll fell wright, here..

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Hello Daniel, I guess we got off on the wrong foot. Let's do a re-do and start over. You've chosen a noble way to contribute to our world, thank you. We're an eclectic group from all the corners of this globe and your experiences will be a welcome contribution to this vocal group.
Stay safe and stay here. It's tea for me please.

Chico

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
I answered some of your request with my best guesses, but also didn't say welcome! Welcome! I like cream and sugar in my coffee (only a little sugar...)

Have you been able to find out all the info for the build?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts