Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am Steve from Canton, GA. I put a deposit down on a 2020 TFC Bobber. I hope to take delivery sometime in March or April. My previous bike was a HD Fat Bob/Dyna. I look forward to meeting some Triumph Bobber owners.

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Had a Dyna way back which I liked a lot but, really love the Bobber. Think you will, too.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase! Looking forward to seeing pics once you take delivery.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome, and yes I also unloaded my new harley(2016 softail slim) for a(used) Bobber.
... and I don’t regret a second of it..
swing down to Savannah if u get a chance ... beer is on me..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome aboard. You are one of the lucky few to get one of those. During the Best of British tour stoop I attended in Baltimore they said only 250 or so of the 750 being built are gonna make it to the States.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Welcome, Guaranteed the Dyna will start to collect dust now, and the Bobber will be the go to bike. I have had many bikes, makes and styles in my day, I dont know if its an age thing but the Bobber has got to be right up there as one of the most coolest, fun, riding bikes I have owned.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome man! I’ve also preordered a TFC but here in the UK - looks an awesome machine I can’t wait to ride it! I have yet to see one in the flesh I’ve only seen it on screen - how did it look?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts