Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up a couple weeks ago. A larger sized car than I typically drive, but it's a lot of fun.

I REALLY wanted a Golf R, have done for a few years. Have had a couple VWs and loved them in the past. Went to the VW dealer ready to buy a brand new one but when I got in it, the seat was waaayyy to small. I couldn't get comfortable at all. I was really bummed.

So, I went the other direction and picked up the SRT. The wife loves it, and I never tire of the rumbling 6.4l V8.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Amazing! Congrats and would love to hear it. Make a short video and I’ll host it for you if you want vía YouTube or SmugMug.

The Golfs are nice, but it’s hard to beat the rumble and torque of a beast like that.

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
Nice! I'm not a big Dodge fan, but I love the look and sound of their modern hot rods like this. Great color too!

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I have mostly always been into foreign cars, though my wife/family truckster is a Durango R/T.

I still have the Lexus IS350 to. runs like a top but some of the clearcoat is failing.

Eisen I'll try to get a vid of it soon that is worthy of posting.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Huge Mopar fan. Two thumbs up from me (even if it has two to many doors for a Charger...):wink2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts