Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have owned my bobber for just over a year now and I love it but as with everything I cant leave things standard so I thought I would have a little play.
The spec so far
Custom rear fender
Different rear lights and indicators
Custom one off side mounted number plate
Short front fender
Fork covers and indicators
Modified mirrors
Emulators and preload adjusters
K-tech rear shock
Brown leather seat
Billet feul cap
Yellow head lamp

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that I have been trying to modify the standard parts to give it a slight twist but thinking this winter might be a cam and to run the handle bar loom inside the bars

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sweeet!

You know, I see so many styling cues on various people's bikes that I just love... the bobber is just such a wonderful "blank canvas" that it makes we want more than one just to try out a few different looks :nerd:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the nice comments I want to do more to it but just have to over think it before I commit to the next part lol

·
Registered
789 Posts
Remember less is more especially on a bobbed build. Put 1000 miles on it the bike will tell you what next
I would do bars and quit but that's me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
O there is plenty of miles on the bobber and yeah thinking hide the loom in the bars and spray them gloss black and risers satin black

·
Super Moderator
1,066 Posts
Totally agree. Best to do a bunch of changes, pause and just ride, and then do whatever other changes you want after that. Makes biking a year-round activity too, as winter is for modding, summer for riding...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I fully agree with that lol just going to sort a few things in the garage ( man cave ) then look at some things

1 - 20 of 24 Posts