Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I added the Vance and Hines exaust, the Fox suspension and some other accessories. I will say the V&H pipes make a beautiful sound. Deep and throaty. When you hit the gas at highway speeds it just rumbles beautifully. The new suspension is terrific as well. I have it dialed down to the softest setting and bumps that went up my spine before are smoothly handled now. I am very happy I did this. Added some other pieces to the bike as well. At this point I’m just waiting on my pannier bag on the right side and I will be going up to New Hampshire to have some Danali lights installed (two bright LED lamps, 2 smaller amber lamps and some led on the back license plate that will have directional blinkers). Will also add a much stronger horn. Then I think I’m done and my focus will turn to enjoying it and buying some nice riding apparel. Some photos attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Very nice...All you want now Is a Triumph brown diamond seat , that would really Finnish It off , OH I just happen to have one for sale If your interested . :wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Today I added the Vance and Hines exaust, the Fox suspension and some other accessories. I will say the V&H pipes make a beautiful sound. Deep and throaty. When you hit the gas at highway speeds it just rumbles beautifully.
Stop it. :| You are making me want the Vance and Hines pipes. :wink2:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Yes, just a battery tender under there. I run a USB to there from Handlebars for phone mount.
Steve, which model Battery Tender is under the seat? The Jr. or ??? How is it being held there? Is it connected to pigtails from the battery (the normal way I charge my battery when
not riding)? Not sure I understand why you’re not connected directly to the battery pigtails or the battery without the Tender as I think Battery Tender makes an extra long cable that can do that. Thanks for any input.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts