Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, xpost from TriumphRat. Some of you may be exclusively on this forum though, so I figure this is worthwhile.

I sold my Bobber Black this weekend so I'm clearing out some of the little leftover bits and bobs. Sadly (for me) I never got around to installing some of them, but good for you! I only put 1100 miles or so on the bike before I sold it, so even the used parts have very little mileage, and the bike was always garaged. All of these parts fit all Bobbers (and Speedmasters, I think) except the 47mm fork caps which are only for the Bobber Black and 2021 Bobbers.

Ohlins TR729 shock w/original box - $400

Super Corse machined solid black brake reservoir cover (new) - $30

Wunderkind black stem nut - $25

Wunderkind oil filler cap - $30

Wunderkind 47mm black fork caps (new) - $75

Wunderkind horn relocation bracket (new) - $25

Wunderkind ignition relocation bracket - $80

Camera accessory Auto part Cameras & optics Metal Household hardware Publication Font Book cover Metal Art Brown Rectangle Wood Font Hardwood Wood Camera accessory Cameras & optics Gas Lens Wood Camera accessory Rim Gas Hardwood Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Jewellery Rectangle Motor vehicle Gadget Font Material property Eyewear Wood Goggles Personal protective equipment Eye glass accessory

Shipping not included. I can also meet you within a reasonable distance of Springfield, VA.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hi all, xpost from TriumphRat. Some of you may be exclusively on this forum though, so I figure this is worthwhile.

I sold my Bobber Black this weekend so I'm clearing out some of the little leftover bits and bobs. Sadly (for me) I never got around to installing some of them, but good for you! I only put 1100 miles or so on the bike before I sold it, so even the used parts have very little mileage, and the bike was always garaged. All of these parts fit all Bobbers (and Speedmasters, I think) except the 47mm fork caps which are only for the Bobber Black and 2021 Bobbers.

Ohlins TR729 shock w/original box - $400

Super Corse machined solid black brake reservoir cover (new) - $30

Wunderkind black stem nut - $25

Wunderkind oil filler cap - $30

Wunderkind 47mm black fork caps (new) - $75

Wunderkind horn relocation bracket (new) - $25

Wunderkind ignition relocation bracket - $80

View attachment 50436 View attachment 50437 View attachment 50438 View attachment 50439 View attachment 50440 View attachment 50441 View attachment 50442 View attachment 50443

View attachment 50436 View attachment 50437 View attachment 50438 View attachment 50439 View attachment 50440 View attachment 50441 View attachment 50442 View attachment 50443

Shipping not included. I can also meet you within a reasonable distance of Springfield, VA.
Could you share what weight the Ohlins was set up for?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked A&J for it to be spec'd out for a 175 lb rider, though from the research I've done, the internal valving and spring rates for this combo are fixed, and the shock rebound and preload are the adjustments to be made for the rider's weight. The spring is 60282-11/36 4117 which appears to be the spring on all TR 729 shocks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup, all from the original post is available except the Ohlins shock and brake reservoir cover.

I wish this forum allowed you to edit posts...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, still have the horn relocation kit. Still have the oil cap and ignition relocation kit as well.

Fork caps and stem nut are sold, however.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts