Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Chaps,

She is not fully clean yet but I did manage to get a little time in the garage this morning (heaters on full blast) and made a start. At least I got the cow muck off from the other day:surprise:.

But I guess we are not riding for a little while, so pushed Charlotte out the front door for an impromptu photo shoot.

I would like to see the traction control take care of those conditions..:laugh:

Also a pic of Charlotte's 400cc stable mate, not as pretty but boy rather handy.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Okay Chaps,

She is not fully clean yet but I did manage to get a little time in the garage this morning (heaters on full blast) and made a start. At least I got the cow muck off from the other day:surprise:.

But I guess we are not riding for a little while, so pushed Charlotte out the front door for an impromptu photo shoot.

I would like to see the traction control take care of those conditions..:laugh:

Also a pic of Charlotte's 400cc stable mate, not as pretty but boy rather handy.

Cheerio,

Roy
Pack it up Roy. Me thinks you’re not going riding for quite awhile :crying: unless you put a seat on that blower :wink2: (although pushing Charlotte outside tells me you must be the eternal optimist).

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pack it up Roy. Me thinks you’re not going riding for quite awhile :crying: unless you put a seat on that blower :wink2: (although pushing Charlotte outside tells me you must be the eternal optimist).
I certainly am the optimist that's for sure.

The snow plow comes up now and again and if we get a sunny day and the half mile gravel driveway clears up I'm back in business...:laugh:

But for now we are staying put, so need to spend some time getting Charlotte looking her best just in case we can get into town. Don't want the locals to think I haven't got the best looking bike in town..:grin2: that wouldn't do.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
602 Posts
That 'Garage' is bigger than most UK flat's!

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As the phrase goes 'everything is bigger in America'...:wink2:

I just found out the other day that the mountain we are living on is the 'largest' flat-top mountain in the world.

Loving being here but I must confess this Shropshire lad is struggling to acclimatize to the 8,200 ft altitude.:crying:

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts