Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, if I end up getting a bobber, which I'm thinking about, I definitely like the shortened rear fender. But my question is whether the license plate mount on it is vertical or horizontal? For the life of me I can't find a good picture that shows it..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey, if I end up getting a bobber, which I'm thinking about, I definitely like the shortened rear fender. But my question is whether the license plate mount on it is vertical or horizontal? For the life of me I can't find a good picture that shows it..

It can easily be mounted either way. I mounted mine vertical. I have the short rear fender and am just waiting in the rear light kit. No one I've contacted has it in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, good to know. Really like that brown seat on the black bike -- once you get the rear fender on, it will be just about perfect!

It can easily be mounted either way. I mounted mine vertical. I have the short rear fender and am just waiting in the rear light kit. No one I've contacted has it in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
739 Posts
I've been tossing around air box removal idea but it runs so good now. I'm old school and like the air breathers exposed but tackling cat removal was an all day job

·
Registered
2019 Triumph Bobber Black
169 Posts
I've gone with a vertical mount, mainly because I don't like the idea of it sticking out too far, sorry for the shitty pictures, bike isn't complete as I'm still making my lighting mount and these are the only pictures I have of the license plate right at this moment, happy to share some more pictures once its complete.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts