Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please can people show me their soft, full size luggage that they have put on their Bobber, being in the UK our options are limited but I would really like to know what options are out there. Each to their own but I am not a fan of hard luggage on a bike like this.
Regards
Chris.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Having a short fender and using the bike around town, I don’t have bags but, if I did my two favorite soft bags are from Iron & Resin and Hepko and Becker. Check the websites for lots of pix.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just back from doing the Northcoast 500 in four days with Hepco & Beker Legend bags. Carried enough gear for the four days along two 1.5 litre bottles of spare fuel which were great & look good on the Bobber. Luckily the trip was mainly dry but did have one wet day so had to put waterproof covers over the bags - both bags & gear stayed dry throughout the trip so I would recommend them :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tried to add attachment to earlier post but couldn't get it to edit - anyway here's another photo of Hepco & Beker Legend bags mounted with C-Bow racks on the bobber. Think they really suit the bike & have reasonable capacity :smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the pics, Like the Triumph but I think the Hepco & Becker suit the bike tremendously. Now to find somewhere with a decent price.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I like the little one behind the seat. How did you attach it?

I used a piece of aluminum bar stock I had laying around and shaped it to fit in the spot where the Triumph badge is bolted on to the seat. The bag's strap loops then just fit over the

aluminum bracket and then it's bolted back on to the seat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts