Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the short rear fender for my bobber. I'm not using the all in one lights that they want you to use. Instead I'm using the Rizoma S club signals. I've seen a few installs using these. One looked like it was with an after market fender and the other with the triumph fender. I'm guessing the one that was with the Triumph fender had to grind the reflector tab off. Hate that this bracket is welded on. Anyone else install other signals and had to remove that tab?

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
I went the oem route but am going to grind the tab off anyways. another forum members friend did it and it looks clean. good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased the short fender and plan on chopping off just past the two holes for the support bracket. My break light and turn signals will be attached to the seat pan. The light kit came from New Rage Cycle Triumph Street Twin Fender Eliminator Kit. It should be completed within the next couple of weeks and I will post pictures then.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's not many pics out there of the bobber with after market lights. I've seen the Rizomas on a couple bikes, Rizoma offers no adapters for the Bobber yet. Guess I have to be creative.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I purchased the short fender and plan on chopping off just past the two holes for the support bracket. My break light and turn signals will be attached to the seat pan. The light kit came from New Rage Cycle Triumph Street Twin Fender Eliminator Kit. It should be completed within the next couple of weeks and I will post pictures then.

I'll be looking for pics of this mod. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Starting the mods. Waiting for more of my parts and pieces to show up. I have a mounting bracket on order for the vintage stop light for the plate. I also see that Motovation is listing the cable kit adapters for the Bobber that you need for the Rizoma signals. That's been my biggest challenge.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi
What registration plate mount are you using please?
The plate holder is Gasbox and it's held on with a accessory clamp I bought at Speedway motors. Had to bu some hardware also. The whole thing cost about $100

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
I cut a little past the reflector... haha

Brandon pointed me in the same direction as far as the Gasbox plate and roll cage clamp and it worked like a charm. I decided to powder coat the clamp though since it ships are a raw aluminum part.
you are near me! Are you painting the fender after the cut?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts