Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Lads & Lasses,

Members have occasionally shared a tattoo, so I thought as I just got one, it would be a good idea to start a dedicated thread to 'share your tattoos'...:smile2:

My last tattoo was 34 years ago, a little place down a back alley in Wolverhampton, done by a Hells Angle:surprise:, so I guess things have moved on a little since then.

I'm not a big tattoo person per-se, so put some thought into this. It bugged me that I was riding a Triumph but had a HD tattoo on my arm, so needed to correct this.

My design has wings taken from 1920's Canadian Air-Forces badge (which I used to own) that I always liked and the Triumph triangle and logo beneath. Inside the triangle I have a monogram 'TC' which is T for Tony and C for Charles - my two older brothers who lost their lives while riding.

Anyway that's my new tattoo, just a few days old but I'm thrilled, so let's see yours?

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Had these two done in Portsmouth last year. I play blues harmonica, hence the harp, and the rose? Well, my wife is my english rose. . . . .
I've also got a couple of Bass clefs, I sing the bass parts when I do choir singing. I've not got any bike tattoos yet, but I think that's next. And maybe a ukulele one. I'm considering tattoos on my forearms, but I'm not sure how it would go with my congregation.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I shared this with you guys before but thought it would be good to have a collection of our ink in one place.

The work had just been finished at the time of this being filmed so my skin was still angry looking.

The subject matter consists of two of my favourite things in the world... one being my dear wife and the other which I’m sure you can all relate to is of course a representation of how I feel each and every time I head out on a bike.

Below is the pic of my better half, which the artist worked from for the tattoo, and I know... I’m punching well above my weight! :grin2:

https://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=35581&stc=1&d=1563027880

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Punching above your weight is an understatment mate...:x Although I have to say I'm in the same boat with my lady...:grin2:

Lovely to see this tattoo again Mike. It was actually seeing this for the first time that inspired me to start this thread, so pleased you included it here.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
The subject matter consists of two of my favourite things in the world... one being my dear wife and the other which I’m sure you can all relate to is of course a representation of how I feel each and every time I head out on a bike.

https://youtu.be/GHOgx6OLM8o

Below is the pic of my better half, which the artist worked from for the tattoo, and I know... I’m punching well above my weight! :grin2:

https://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=35581&stc=1&d=1563027880
Mike, that is one great piece of mobile art. Beautiful work and love that it was done in shades rather than colors. Perfect. As for punching well above your weight, according to your personal weight references in some of your posts, that might be hard to do.>:). Then again, looking at the pic of your better half, I easily see your point. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Amazing tattoo, Mike! I had no idea when I had seen it previously, that the beautiful woman incorporated in the artwork was your wife. Quite the tribute! The freedom expressed by the biker is also spot-on. Love it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts