Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1341 - 1360 of 1379 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Bobber Black
119 Posts
Great picture, is that a SKS bicycle bag on your swing arm? What do you think, do the velcro mounts work well, maybe we should start another thread call 'The best bobber triangle bag' there must be quite a few out there that would work well?
Thank you and it is a SKS bag. I think it’s the liter size. I bought it before the bike was even mine. It fits the swing arm perfect in my opinion! I looked at so many frame bags and this seemed to be the best one to fill the swing arm without bring squished in there. Only bummer to me is it’s water resistant, not water proof.
This is another bicycle bag that I think fits pretty good. It’s from Wolftooth and is their mtb frame pump bag. The size allows storage but if you bottom out the travel of the fork the bag won’t damage the fender or headlight. By measuring not by experience.
Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Thank you and it is a SKS bag. I think it’s the liter size. I bought it before the bike was even mine. It fits the swing arm perfect in my opinion! I looked at so many frame bags and this seemed to be the best one to fill the swing arm without bring squished in there. Only bummer to me is it’s water resistant, not water proof.
This is another bicycle bag that I think fits pretty good. It’s from Wolftooth and is their mtb frame pump bag. The size allows storage but if you bottom out the travel of the fork the bag won’t damage the fender or headlight. By measuring not by experience.
View attachment 54792
It sure fits great, it's just a shame no one does something similar with old school looks.

1341 - 1360 of 1379 Posts