Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1061 - 1080 of 1096 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Bobber Black
213 Posts
The plate seems huge, too bad the DVLA didn't have any sense of style when designing the plate for a bike 😖
Are you only allowed to run your plate horizontally?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I think you're right!
The NY Times had that picture of the cougar followed by this article. There are some seriously stupid people in this world.

"An 11-month old, 80-pound wild cougar was removed from a Bronx apartment and sent to Arkansas to start a new life in an animal sanctuary, the authorities announced Monday.
The female cougar, named Sasha, was rescued last week through a joint effort of the Bronx Zoo, the New York Police Department, the Humane Society and the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. The animal was examined at the Bronx Zoo over the weekend before being sent to the Turpentine Creek sanctuary for lifelong care."

Chico

·
Registered
944 Posts
I know the feeling of itching to make changes to ones bike/car. One of the most emphasized points made to me and my classmates at Industrial Design school is to know when to stop designing a project. We have all seen the results of overdone objects. I found this one in Florida a few years back:

Chico
Yikes!!

1061 - 1080 of 1096 Posts