Triumph Bobber Forum banner

741 - 760 of 778 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
What kind of pie you got there? And your thumb is looking long these days
You know what they say about men with long thumbs lol

The Welsh pie company steak and ale. Hard to believe I know but I'm not a massive pie fan.
They had Stilton and asparagus and the like but I'm not quite Hipster enough for one of those lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Couple of pics including latest mods. View attachment 49378 View attachment 49379
You have a very nice looking Bobber there. I'm not that big of a fan of whitewalls, but I have yo say that they really do look good on your bike, plus the gold trim looks very nice also. If I may ask you? Where did you get your tail light assembly, along with those turn signals { both front and back } from? I really like those turn signals and tail light a lot. I would like to buy the same tail light and turn signals like you have there on your Bobber, for my Bobber also. I really like how they are tucked in so nicely. You've done a great job, on customizing your Bobber.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
You have a very nice looking Bobber there. I'm not that big of a fan of whitewalls, but I have yo say that they really do look good on your bike, plus the gold trim looks very nice also. If I may ask you? Where did you get your tail light assembly, along with those turn signals { both front and back } from? I really like those turn signals and tail light a lot. I would like to buy the same tail light and turn signals like you have there on your Bobber, for my Bobber also. I really like how they are tucked in so nicely. You've done a great job, on customizing your Bobber.
Hi flyod
Thanks for the nice comments
The tail end is completely triumph upgrades.(not incuding drive train or brass)
The stubby fender, side plate and multi function lights.

Yeah the white walls aren't everyone's cup of tea but I've always had I little soft spot for them.

741 - 760 of 778 Posts