Triumph Bobber Forum banner

461 - 475 of 475 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Went out for a ride event (in memorium of a fellow Chapter officer/member's daughter whom had succumbed to injuries from a car accident on her way to her high school graduation) that saw the attendance of at least 3 different Chapters, and various other MCs and riding clubs.

In a sea of Harleys, be a Triumph...

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
@ Our Harley chapters "Toys for Tots" Open Golf Tournament
I dig it! I can only imagine what the golfers on the course felt when all them bikes fired up. lol

I see what looks like a Dyna Wide Glide, several CVOs and Road Glides?... and thats why I prefer being the only Triumph! :p

Reactions: Great Black North

·
Registered
810 Posts
I dig it! I can only imagine what the golfers on the course felt when all them bikes fired up. lol

I see what looks like a Dyna Wide Glide, several CVOs and Road Glides?... and thats why I prefer being the only Triumph! :p
The next day was even more fun. We were strategically set up on the par 5 #2 hole, which included 2 water hazards (a river that ran the entire way down one side of the fairway and a small lake at about 50 yards all the way to about 200 yards on the other) and about a 30 yard wide sand trap, that bisected the fairway, was between the pin and tee box at about 100 yards. I should also mention that the group at the #1 (previous) hole was serving tequila shots for every error!!

Our donation list, which we would run through when each group arrived, regardless of whether the previous group had left yet (which, of course, resulted in a couple of heated bidding wars :ROFLMAO:), included:
$5 if you hit a water hazard
$10 if you hit the sand trap
$20 to heckle the next group (which we did for free anyway 😂)
$25 to start the bikes when the next group was teeing off (with a prewarning)
$35 " " (with no warning)
$50 not to start bikes when you were teeing off (would not tell them if the previous group had paid or not).
$100 if anyone in your group didn't make it pass the Ladies Tee box.

Estimated donations were in the $2500 range. 😄

·
Registered
1 Posts
Share a picture of your Triumph Bonneville Bobber right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage
Share a picture of your Triumph Bonneville Bobber right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage

Attachments

461 - 475 of 475 Posts