Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Administrator
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share a picture of your garage with the Triumph Bonneville Bobber Community!

Messy or neat share a picture of your garage.

*If you don't have a garage post a picture of where your bike sleeps :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Here are a few pics of my "garage mahal." I'm a huge Packers (American football) fan that lives in Minnesota Vikings' hometown, so I went a little nuts with the Packer stuff, much to my neighbors' chagrin. (I should note that I was born and raised in Wisconsin, so I've been a Packer fan for life...no bandwagon fan here)

Due to the snow and salt on the roads in the winter, I installed barn stall mats that are 5/8" thick rubber to keep walkways dry by allowing me to squeegee the slop down onto the lower coin-pattern PVC mats. Works great, and I love how it's held up over the years.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Here are a few pics of my "garage mahal." I'm a huge Packers (American football) fan that lives in Minnesota Vikings' hometown, so I went a little nuts with the Packer stuff, much to my neighbors' chagrin. (I should note that I was born and raised in Wisconsin, so I've been a Packer fan for life...no bandwagon fan here)

Due to the snow and salt on the roads in the winter, I installed barn stall mats that are 5/8" thick rubber to keep walkways dry by allowing me to squeegee the slop down onto the lower coin-pattern PVC mats. Works great, and I love how it's held up over the years.
Very nice!

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Nice! Clean = very functional. 2 of my 3 stalls are clean....the 3rd has been overrun by kids bicycles, yard tools and very soon a Bobber (as soon as the dealer gets it ready for me).

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
This is my motorcycle garage. (There is another garage for cars.) -

The washer and dryer are mine. They are for my detailing towels. The wife uses the washer and dryer upstairs. :laugh:

A full bathroom is behind the tool box. I could live down here if I wanted to. :wink2:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts