Triumph Bobber Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
:nerd:

Haynes manual for LC twins :wink2:
For those who prefer to leave greasy thumbprints on a manual in paper form and those who can’t/won’t do the whole download thing - help is at hand. Haynes Publishing (U.K.) are releasing their latest offering, by Mathew Coombs, on 26th March this year.
(Triumph Bonneville, T100, T120, Bobber, Thruxton, Street Twin, Cup, Scrambler Service & Repair Manual 2016 to 2017)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1785214012/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_k62sAb9APDE37

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Nice! Coming out in March. I'll take a look when it comes out. There are many similarities in the bikes it covers, but there are also NOT a lot so be interesting how it turns out...

·
Registered
100 Posts
:nerd:

Haynes manual for LC twins :wink2:
For those who prefer to leave greasy thumbprints on a manual in paper form and those who can’t/won’t do the whole download thing - help is at hand. Haynes Publishing (U.K.) are releasing their latest offering, by Mathew Coombs, on 26th March this year.
(Triumph Bonneville, T100, T120, Bobber, Thruxton, Street Twin, Cup, Scrambler Service & Repair Manual 2016 to 2017)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1785214012/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_k62sAb9APDE37
I contacted Haynes UK, with the following.
"Please consider adding the 2018 Triumph Speedmaster and Bobber Black variants to this release" And received this prompt response.

Unfortunately these two new models were released too late for inclusion in our manual which is now in the print/production stage. We will certainly include them when the manual receives its first update.

·
Registered
459 Posts
thank you for that clarification.:wink2: they were a bit too optimistic when they gave the information on the sales site.:frown2:
but it's already a good start. it will just wait a little. 0:)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just a useful tip for this. Download DoPDF which is a free download and something that I actually use day to day. You can print the manual straight to PDF and save it, so you don't have to print it all. You still have to do each page, but much better for the environment and means you can use it on your iPad or whatever

·
Registered
147 Posts
TriTun Multiple downloader plugin - FIREFOX Found this over on our brothers pages at Triumphrat.net

Tritun.netmultiple downloader script

For FIREFOX Could save you a fewbucks and a gross headache in downloading your files within the subscription period before it times out.
That would have been handy to know about earlier. Took ages downloading and naming everything :frown2:

·
Registered
194 Posts
DeeEff, ditto above. Spent the best part of a day downloading stuff thought I might use someday before the subscription ran out. THEN found that link weeks later.....bugger!!!

and to Ysoslo, the Haynes Manual at $40 is a great companion in the garage but it is a compromise on content volume by comparison to what's in the TriTun e-manuals. Topics/chapters I downloaded are not covered in the Haynes publication but I do like the photos even though they're not that good in quality.

I'm happy with the Haynes edition. If I need more info guess I'll just have to buy a few more hours on TriTun.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts