Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would not mind at all but I do not know the legal implications or requirements. But it really is not difficult or expensive, $45 for a days access, just the length of time it took, 5-6 hours as you have to download each subchapter separately.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The service manual has to be manually downloaded thru opening an account and paying for access. It takes 5-6 hours, I have done it, so pay the daily rate.

see link: https://www.tritun.net/tritun/user/loginForm?back=http://www.tritun.net/tritun/vehicle/lookupForm

Anybody else not able to access this website for the service manual? It allowed me to register but when I went to log in it's saying "User access not possible, please check your local market for assistance."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I see the manual but its all loaded page by page with JavaScript.

Did you print each page one at a time?!

I don't see any way to download a section.

If I download anything and then try to access it with Internet disabled it doesn't show up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yo Mate, yup - have to print page-by-page to pdf hence the guys purchase a full-days' access to get this done. I bought an hour originally but only got the essentials I thought I'd need for servicing etc rather than the complete manual.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yo Mate, yup - have to print page-by-page to pdf hence the guys purchase a full-days' access to get this done. I bought an hour originally but only got the essentials I thought I'd need for servicing etc rather than the complete manual.

Wow ok f*** that

I guess I’ll just use the iPad when I need to look something up

·
Registered
370 Posts
How often do they recommend oil changes?

Do you change oil at the beginning of winter storage or when taking it back out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
the service manual took eight hours to download page by page on to a stick.then another 8 hours to print on to double sided 3 hole paper. I filled 2 three inch binders double sided with material! the price is fair but not the method. what is needed now is a parts manual with part numbers as in my area we are a long way from a dealer simple things like ordering a rear tire is confusing to them with out a parts#.

·
Registered
100 Posts
So is the Service Manual available as a hard copy as in the past with other models?
Is there a part number for this?

·
Registered
100 Posts
no there is no hardcopy available so no part# you have to go to this link: [email protected] , you can pay by the hour or day. I would suggest you go in for one hour initially to check everything out, then decide if you want to go in for a day.
Totally stupid, Nothing like having an actual service manual in your hands. I suppose anything they can do to push you to the dealer for service is their plan.

I don't know about the majority on here but I do as much of the maintenance on my bikes as possible and I plan to continue that.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Totally stupid, Nothing like having an actual service manual in your hands. I suppose anything they can do to push you to the dealer for service is their plan.

I don't know about the majority on here but I do as much of the maintenance on my bikes as possible and I plan to continue that.
Can anyone duplicate their copy and sell it? I’d buy one!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts