Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I would not mind at all but I do not know the legal implications or requirements. But it really is not difficult or expensive, $45 for a days access, just the length of time it took, 5-6 hours as you have to download each subchapter separately.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The service manual has to be manually downloaded thru opening an account and paying for access. It takes 5-6 hours, I have done it, so pay the daily rate.

see link: https://www.tritun.net/tritun/user/loginForm?back=http://www.tritun.net/tritun/vehicle/lookupForm

Anybody else not able to access this website for the service manual? It allowed me to register but when I went to log in it's saying "User access not possible, please check your local market for assistance."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I see the manual but its all loaded page by page with JavaScript.

Did you print each page one at a time?!

I don't see any way to download a section.

If I download anything and then try to access it with Internet disabled it doesn't show up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yo Mate, yup - have to print page-by-page to pdf hence the guys purchase a full-days' access to get this done. I bought an hour originally but only got the essentials I thought I'd need for servicing etc rather than the complete manual.

·
Registered
22 Posts
the service manual took eight hours to download page by page on to a stick.then another 8 hours to print on to double sided 3 hole paper. I filled 2 three inch binders double sided with material! the price is fair but not the method. what is needed now is a parts manual with part numbers as in my area we are a long way from a dealer simple things like ordering a rear tire is confusing to them with out a parts#.

·
Registered
100 Posts
no there is no hardcopy available so no part# you have to go to this link: suppo[email protected] , you can pay by the hour or day. I would suggest you go in for one hour initially to check everything out, then decide if you want to go in for a day.
Totally stupid, Nothing like having an actual service manual in your hands. I suppose anything they can do to push you to the dealer for service is their plan.

I don't know about the majority on here but I do as much of the maintenance on my bikes as possible and I plan to continue that.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Totally stupid, Nothing like having an actual service manual in your hands. I suppose anything they can do to push you to the dealer for service is their plan.

I don't know about the majority on here but I do as much of the maintenance on my bikes as possible and I plan to continue that.
Can anyone duplicate their copy and sell it? I’d buy one!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.