Triumph Bobber Forum banner

Sena Bluetooth Half-Helmet

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  muensterDeath 
#1 ·
Sena Motorcycle Communications has released their half-helmet with bluetooth integration. It's called the Cavalry Helmet.

Low-profile, sleek, functional, all-in-one.

You can listen to music, answer phone calls, listen to gps navigation, and use the built-in bluetooth intercom to communicate with up to 4 people 900 meters away.

I think this matches the Bobber style as well which is great! What do you guys think of it? I don't see any prices listed but it does come in sizes XS-XXL and in matte black and glossy black.

Features
DOT approved
Bluetooth 4.1
Built-in speakers & mic
10 hours of talk time
Universal Intercom
900 meter intercom
Four-way Intercom
Group Intercom
Advanced Noise Control
FM radio
Music Sharing
Voice prompts
Water resistant
With 10 hours of talk time, the Cavalry is the perfect helmet for longer rides. Cavalry comes equipped with HD quality speakers and is engineered with Sena's Advanced Noise Control™ technology for wind noise reduction and a wide volume control in order to get the most out of any ride. The Cavalry also comes with optional ear pads in order to boost audio while you're out on the open road.
Sena, Motorcycle Communications Leader, Releases The First Ever Bluetooth Integrated Half-Helmet

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
Holy ****.

I can only imagine what the damage could have been if it was a half-helmet. That's scary, man. Some people look at aesthetics as the first thing when going for helmets, but sometimes you're sacrificing safety and that's never a smart thing to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.