Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I did a review about the quilted seat. Search for “Corbin”
Visually, they both look good in my opinion. It’s down to what you prefer the looks of on your bike...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I sat on a ribbed seat briefly. It was not as comfortable as the stock seat to me. Everyone's anatomy is different. What might be uncomfortable to me might be comfortable to you. Your best bet is to try before you buy.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Cannot comment on the comfort, but aesthetically I like the quilted better. I had almost purchased the Triumph one, but there were many mixed reviews. I like th cupping nature of the stock seat, so at some point will likely get the stock one recovered. (quilted)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hi,

Are they more comfortable than the stock?.

A9700400: Ribbed
A9700428: Quilted
No, they’re not any more or any less comfortable than stock but they are a different profile, which you may prefer or you may not? I’ve got the quilted seat on mine and I much prefer it to stock. :smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
I bought mine with the brown quilted seat installed and rode it for 1,200 miles. Then I switched back to the stock seat to see how that felt. Personally, I find the stock seat to be a LOT more comfortable. Granted, I'm a middle-aged fat guy, to your experience might be different. I found the quilted seat to be comfortable for an hour or so before I started moving around to try to get more comfortable. The stock seat is fine for me for 4-5 hours no problem.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm with Eisen on this one, his review was very good on the Corbin seat I just pulled the trigger on my own Corbin as well, unfortunately i didn't like the new bomber jacket black they now have (went with a new vendor) it looks grey instead of black, Corbin called me to inform me of this so i went with black seat panel. cant wait until i get it, they told me 4 weeks until delivery then i have to have it shipped to Thailand, hopefully when i go out on rotation (I'm currently working in Iraq) it will be waiting!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts