Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing the reassembled final product. Looks interesting so far, but I'm curious about how the underside of the upholstered seat will look.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its just some aesthetics, the under side of the seat which fits to pan is moulded plastic in black, still considering putting something between, but the pan has drain holes if it gets wet, and as the bottom of the actual seat is plastic, no problems. As the bike comes together it may become clearer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Its just some aesthetics, the under side of the seat which fits to pan is moulded plastic in black, still considering putting something between, but the pan has drain holes if it gets wet, and as the bottom of the actual seat is plastic, no problems. As the bike comes together it may become clearer.

Perhaps you should put some grids between the plastic of seat and metal pan to have a nice look.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will wait until I have the 2 pieces back together, and decide how I would like the inside to look. the under side of the seat is quite geometrical, but I may also put a slice of high density foam in between seat and pan. Later......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts