Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slightly off topic, have you seen latest member of the Triumph's Modern Classic line up the new 1200 Scrambler? Not really my sort of bike but I must admit it looks really cool, and who knows maybe there'll be some cross over parts that we can pinch for the Bobber - check out that tail light >:)

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I already liked the previous Scrambler.
And i like the 1200 even more cause of the increased CC.

Very cool bike!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I'm getting that feeling I had when I first saw the Bobber. I just know the Scrambler's going to be something special.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yea it’s pretty sweet. If I could figure out a way to trade without too much of a financial hit I’d probably do it haha. Maybe in a few years when some used ones start hitting the market.

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

·
Registered
370 Posts
I love my Bobber but I do miss the chance to throw the lady on the back once in a blue even if she doesn’t care haha. That and the luggage options.

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

·
Registered
270 Posts
Agree. Looks fantastic, I am very tempted. Think owning a BB and one of these would be the perfect combination to suit different moods. The last 2 bikes I've bought I don't tell the Wife. Just arrive home, take the initial hit and then get on with it. Bit late for lengthy discussions once it's parked up in the garage.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The scrambler pegs are more aggressive, between being shorter and the shape looks like they could score you a couple degrees of tilt . I know british legends made a pair of pegs that fit both of last generation bikes so compatibility is a possibility. I saw a scrambler exhaust on a bobber recently but guy got alot of flak for posting up his mod so not that popular to others.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts