Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I just purchased a new 2019 Bobber.
Matt green, mini apes, heated grips, upgraded seat, swing arm bag - just the bike I’ve been looking for.

I’ve been riding for 35 years, and been on everything from older 80’s Honda’s to late model Harley Davidson’s. My new Triumph will share the garage with a 2014 Dyna Switchback.

Really looking forward to picking up the Bobber and getting a few kilometres on her before end of season.

Thx,

Sean

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your purchase! LOVE the matte green. Your setup sounds a lot like how mine started out. Looking forward to seeing pics. Any other mods/changes planned yet?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome Sean.

Don't let the weather temper your enthusiasm. Last year my moto lust simply could not wait for spring so I put the first 200 miles on mine in weather below 50°F. Some of it in the low 40s, in fact. It's all about the gear so get a good jacket, gloves and boots then put that bad boy in RAIN mode and have some fun (or ROAD mode when the roads are definitely dry and the tires are warmed up a bit).

In any case, enjoy and be safe.

-GPz/Gary

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome! New owner myself, just picked up my BB last month. Hope your enjoying the new ride as much as I am mine. :grin2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts