Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just purchased 2017 Ironstone Bobber with 3K on the clock. Still getting used to her, only 10 rides so far. I've been riding sportbikes for 15+ years and this is my first cruiser. Quite the adjustment from my 2014 S1000rr I commuted on for the past 5 years but looking forward to learning what this bike can do and a few mods here and there.

-Mike

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Lots of great ideas here and really knowledgeable riders, too. Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is the bike stock, or did it come with some mods/accessories?
Previous owner had only wrapped the pipes and flipped the mirrors down. Left the pipes for now and had to flip the mirrors back up so they didn't hit my knees on every turn.

That is an adjustment! Will you be commuting on it?
Yes sir. Every day since the day I bought it. Lane splitting(filtering) is still a process. Some gaps still leave me uncertain but I'll figure out the width of these bars soon enough.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Hello,
Quite the adjustment from my 2014 S1000rr I commuted on for the past 5 years but looking forward to learning what this bike can do and a few mods here and there.

-Mike
You will have an adjustment. (I'm an old BMW rider.) But the Bobber will do more than you expect. Have fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts