Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new to forum has any one else got rusty spokes on front wheel 2017 bobber only done 900 miles Thanks Phil

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Could you give us more specifics, like where the bike is stored (indoors or out), cleaning regimen and products used to clean (too corrosive perhaps ???)

Mine has 6000+km, garaged, cleaned monthly and no rust issues.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi kept in garage cleaned every week muck off then washed then polished and ace 50 have been to triumph Cheltenham took some pictures and said he would get back to me , so will have to wait just thought might be a common problem no problem on rear wheel love my bobber so would like spokes replaced will let you know how it goes

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi kept in garage cleaned every week muck off then washed then polished and ace 50 have been to triumph Cheltenham took some pictures and said he would get back to me , so will have to wait just thought might be a common problem no problem on rear wheel love my bobber so would like spokes replaced will let you know how it goes
No rust issue here, yet, but if it happens I will ask the dealer to replace with stainless (at material cost to me, of course) to avoid down time in the future. Just an idea...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts