Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone converted the turn signals to running/turn signals?
I've done this on other bikes with the Custom Dynamics kits.

I like the idea of additional lighting rear and front with the minimalist look.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
I have not, but another member wanted to add the strobe affect to his break light, but found it was a sealed unit (tail light assembly).

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not, but another member wanted to add the strobe affect to his break light, but found it was a sealed unit (tail light assembly).
Sealed, so if the tail light goes out you have to replace the entire assembly?
Is the unit not removable with fasteners under the mudguard and a wiring harness running into the back side you can tap into?

·
Registered
261 Posts
The Rizoma signals have running lights. I installed the S club in the rear. Gonna put the L club on the front.

The OEM headlight has a running light in it. It's a small light inside the housing. So the wiring for running lights in the front is there. You would just need signals that have running light option and splice into it. It's the yellow wire. The black is the ground. Coming out of the OEM headlight are 5 wires. 2 blacks that are spliced together (ground), yellow (running), blue with white stripe (high beam), blue with red stripe (low beam)

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Sealed, so if the tail light goes out you have to replace the entire assembly?
Is the unit not removable with fasteners under the mudguard and a wiring harness running into the back side you can tap into?

I am sure you can get to the assembly exterior and entry wires, but the tail light housing is sealed to the bulb. So if the bulb need to be changed to accomplish any tail end light mods, I guess you can't without replacing and using a new/diff assembly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts