Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RST (2018 Range) 2002 Aramid Motorcycle Jean Tech Pro CE Mens Black 34” waist regular

Hi guys, I have some cracking RST denim pro jeans for sale. I bought them and they are too short for me. Paid £150 for them but would accept £120 as they have been worn once. Come with knee and hip armour fitted, stunning looking jeans just wish they fitted. If anyone is interested give me a shout.
Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Surely you can return them given that they are unworn and don’t work for you... or at the very least who ever you bought them through will off you a credit note?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike j you would think so, but because they have been worn once and tags taken off they wouldn’t accept them back!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
To big for me...30” built like a racing snake:grin2:>:)
I had a 28" waist . . . when I was in college . . . in 1967. :|

* * * * * * *​

I think we have hijacked massondave's original thread about selling his 34" jeans. Please see dave's original post for more more information. He is offering a decent deal. :smile2:

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
I had a 28" waist . . . when I was in college . . . in 1967. :|

* * * * * * *​

I think we have hijacked massondave's original thread about selling his 34" jeans. Please see dave's original post for more more information. He is offering a decent deal. :smile2:
No...!!! I can't believe we'd do that.... Actually, I can remember when my waist was that size... I was 8...

Mother was to blame for overfeeding me...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Dave, if you can’t sell them through the forum and you’re in the States, try Craigslist. I’ve had really good success in selling older, slightly used or “bored of” moto clothes/accessories. If you don’t have experience with it, specify firm price (unless you really want to negotiate) and, importantly, cash only. Too many scams with checks, money orders, etc. Otherwise, maybe eBay?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers for all the replies guys, and I don’t mind my post being hi jacked the more chat the better! I will try eBay and see how I get on, hopefully someone will want a good deal!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts