Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I really like what you're doing here as I'm considering all of these mods and I look forward to what's in store for the next rounds. How do the X-Arc front signals compare with the NRC 360s for visibility?

·
Vendor
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like what you're doing here as I'm considering all of these mods and I look forward to what's in store for the next rounds. How do the X-Arc front signals compare with the NRC 360s for visibility?
Nick,
We have installed both on Bobbers, the X-Arc are definitely brighter but the NRC provide more coverage front, back and side if that makes sense.
Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
66 Posts
Brian, is that side plate mount a straightforward bolt-on or does it require any mods? Also, is there a solution for states that require the plate to be lit? I wonder if turning the X-Arc rears into running lights would do the trick.

·
Vendor
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just finished first round of upgrades on a local customer of ours:
Shorty rear fender

A great bike all around, as others have said. But I am especially interested in that rear fender -- did you fabricate that yourselves, or is it available for purchase somewhere?
They are stock fenders that we cut down, sand, repaint and polish. We offer them on our website outright or with your stock fender as a core but are currently out of stock.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Just finished first round of upgrades on a local customer of ours:
Shorty rear fender

A great bike all around, as others have said. But I am especially interested in that rear fender -- did you fabricate that yourselves, or is it available for purchase somewhere?
They are stock fenders that we cut down, sand, repaint and polish. We offer them on our website outright or with your stock fender as a core but are currently out of stock.
Okay, thanks. Looks great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts