Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry I don't but cant wait to find out the answer as I think it looks cool, albeit pricey.

Would also like to find some kind of spray-on headlamp "yellower" to give it a vintage yellow/amber look.

So your 1 question, has now turned to 2.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I’m sure they can’t be genuine but they’re available on eBay for as little as 20EUR!

5 3/4" Noir Grille Phare Rough Crafts Pour Davidson Sportster XL883 XL1200 04-17
I tried one of these a couple of months back, bought from amazon, doesn't fit. It's to big.

edit: I should probably expand on that... it fits in that the back piece is the right size (that the grill screws on to) and it all looks as if it should fit snuggly, the problem is that it will not go on while the headlight bezel is fitted, and when you remove that it does not hold the headlight in to the headlight enclosure. The surround of the grill is much thinner than the bezel so while it seems to fit, it's also too big in such a way that you can see all of the edges of the headlight and it does not hold it in place. It didn't look good and wouldn't have worked as is. I wasn't sure on a way to remedy that so I returned it for a refund while I could.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts