Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I need to get some new leds for the front of my bike, I have rizomas on the rear but was originally going to go for bar end ones for the front but changed my mind and decided just to get Rosina’s for the front as well.

So my question is, do you get some sort of fixing bracket to for them to the forks?

Thanks

·
Registered
708 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So my question is, do you get some sort of fixing bracket to for them to the forks?

Thanks
You could get new brackets or you could use the stock ones as both Rizoma and Motone do adapters so their lights fit the OEM mounts.

Universal Indicator Lights by Rizoma Bikes Accessories -

https://www.motone.co.uk/motorcycle-parts-c26/triumph-bonneville-c25/indicator-turn-signal-brackets-for-lc-triumphs-p2017
Perfect that’s what I’m after thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perfect thanks guys, where are the connections for the front turn signals? Are they under the tank? I don’t have to remove it do I?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Help!

I have now got rizomas fitted front and rear, all working but blinking to fast, so I have changed the type setting to 4 and saved it as it seems to be the only one that slowed them down.

They flash at the correct speed when the bike is not running but as soon as I start the bike they speed up again??

What am I doing wrong ?

·
Vendor
497 Posts
Did you install any of the load equalizers that were included with the turn signals? I would install one each on either the front or rear

·
Super Moderator
1,065 Posts
Help!

I have now got rizomas fitted front and rear, all working but blinking to fast, so I have changed the type setting to 4 and saved it as it seems to be the only one that slowed them down.

They flash at the correct speed when the bike is not running but as soon as I start the bike they speed up again??

What am I doing wrong ?
Check out https://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/129-appearance-modifications/14277-new-rear-fender-kellermann-atto-indicators-3.html#post164379

1 - 12 of 12 Posts