Triumph Bobber Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
It's amazing how ignorant people are of rudimentary science. My Bobber has been laid-up for winter since mid-November and I wasn't planning on getting it out until mid-April but the sheer stupidity of this thread has inspired me to dig it out this weekend and go for a nice long F-YOU ride. Thanks for the inspiration.

-GPz
Who keeps putting 50p in the dickhead?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
It's amazing how ignorant people are of rudimentary science. My Bobber has been laid-up for winter since mid-November and I wasn't planning on getting it out until mid-April but the sheer stupidity of this thread has inspired me to dig it out this weekend and go for a nice long F-YOU ride. Thanks for the inspiration.

-GPz
I wonder if Gary is taking his BIG gun with him again? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is coming from gpz Gary who got his frilly panties in a twist cause he wanted everyone to protect their families by always wearing a GOVERMENT approved helmet.

I think the rest of us just need to treat him as a bit "special" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ease up everyone, let’s just all relax and go out to our Bobber (s) , pull up a stool and soak in the the visual erotica that Triumph has created and we have all improved to our personal taste ....

Several threads in the forum have turned into a bit of a bitch-fest or ****-storm lately. I don't think it is a good look for prospective forum participants.....

Anyway , I’m heading to the garage for some visual pleasure .....

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Hopefully, since the changes announced by UK Govt this week, with police being able to stop and fine people whose journey doesn't come under the "Essential" list the few idiots in the UK will be reduced, along with those spitting and coughing at emergency workers.

As an illustrative point... I have lifelong family friends in Cornwall. The county is about 80 miles long, there is ONE Acute hospital (Truro) and it has the grand total of THIRTEEN critical care beds...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ease up everyone, let’s just all relax and go out to our Bobber (s) , pull up a stool and soak in the the visual erotica that Triumph has created and we have all improved to our personal taste ....

Several threads in the forum have turned into a bit of a bitch-fest or ****-storm lately. I don't think it is a good look for prospective forum participants.....

Anyway , I’m heading to the garage for some visual pleasure .....
Well said. That’s exactly what I’ve been doing when the boredom/wife/kids get a bit too much.

I’ve got a nice chair, heater, radio, stack of old bike mags and, of course, the Bobber to stare at.

My secret garage beer stash helps too!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well said. That’s exactly what I’ve been doing when the boredom/wife/kids get a bit too much.

I’ve got a nice chair, heater, radio, stack of old bike mags and, of course, the Bobber to stare at.

My secret garage beer stash helps too!
Ha ha, my wife has organised some “liquid” therapy for me, in preparation for the inevitable lock down here.
I’ll watch a movie or two , but that will wear thin pretty fast
I’ll be organising the garage , lusting after a Bobber cruise and probably getting started on a mahogany model boat kit to pass the time and keep the brain stimulated

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Whoa, I remember the pre-virus days when there were so many posts self-congratulating members for how civil this forum was compared to others they’ve been on. Just goes to show how affected, physically and in some cases, mentally, people are by this crisis. At least most of you can go to the garage, have a beer (or in my case, bourbon) and take some visual pleasure from the Bobber. I’m overseas in Spain, ending the second week of lockdown which probably won’t be the last and won’t (cannot/don’t want to) go back to the U.S. for some time so every once in awhile I just pull up some photos of my garage/the Bobber/the Indian...and dream of better times. Stay safe everyone. 😷

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ha ha, my wife has organised some “liquid” therapy for me, in preparation for the inevitable lock down here.
I’ll watch a movie or two , but that will wear thin pretty fast
I’ll be organising the garage , lusting after a Bobber cruise and probably getting started on a mahogany model boat kit to pass the time and keep the brain stimulated
Or you could go for a nice 3 hr ride through sunny local winding near abandoned hills roads not stopping to speak to anyone, not hearing anything about the effing virus just scraping pegs and the roar of the Bobber.

·
Registered
128 Posts
You all just got a bit weird with your erotic visuals 🤢. Perhaps taking the bike out is the lesser of the evils after all.... Wouldn't want to buy a used exhaust off of you lot 🤮

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)
Or you could go for a nice 3 hr ride through sunny local winding near abandoned hills roads not stopping to speak to anyone, not hearing anything about the effing virus just scraping pegs and the roar of the Bobber.
Sounds like a lovely isolated place to lay undiscovered for a few weeks :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♂️ are there vultures in oz?

They would then be panic buying over your bones. Oh the irony :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Don't blame you for going out tho. The drinking laws in Australia make the corana virus lockdown look like child's play . Lol

There is a joke in there somewhere:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I was just reading the health guidelines.
It turns out no one gives a **** about Australia so enjoy buddy:ROFLMAO: (y)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I live in Cabarrus County, North Carolina, USA. Unless we are going out to the grocery store, drugstore or liquor store we aren't supposed to be on the streets. So I went out the the liquor store and bought two bottles of Scotch. :ROFLMAO:

I'll spend Saturday waxing my car, playing one of my guitars and drinking Scotch. 🖕

·
Registered
75 Posts
Took a detour up the mountain on the way home today , behaved myself through the fun part......... only because of some git in a white Camry that was holding everyone up 🤬
Straw hats on the parcel shelf was a solid clue
Anyway , a relaxed 1hr ride was worth it and the Bobber only lets you push so hard in the corners

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Maybe it's time to stop rising to the "I'm going out on the bike" posts on here designed to get peeps rilled up.

To everyone normal on here I think these posts have just turned into a bit of trolling, and we all know what kinda people they are.

One doosh on here wants to ride around on his bike in the lockdown with gun.
In another thread on open face helmet choice, the same member stated that open face helmets are death traps and he would NEVER use an open face helmet, or any helmet that wasn't snell approved due to his and his family's safely concerns.

Pope, bear or troll? You decide? :unsure:

61 - 80 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.