Triumph Bobber Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just be careful or there brothers. Take your time and enjoy the ride. You Don't wanna take a serious slide when the NHS is under so much pressure.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
I’m having a Coronavirus isolation garage tidy up and reorg...

My mates coming to collect the kwaka that I’ve been storing for the last 15 years... which makes room for another bike

·
Registered
34 Posts
While my SiL and I would love to ride our new Triumphs during this crisis, they both went in for the first service last Saturday at the dealership. No word as of last night that they are done and rumors of NJ, here across the pond, totally shutting down in order to shelter in place running rampant. Worst case, the bikes are stuck in the shop till this blows over.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
That zxr was my dream bike when I was lad. Gotta be green (y)
That particular bike is a bit special, with a race tuned 810cc motor, GSXR throttle bodies, muzzy exhaust Ohlins, and loads of other stuff that made it go faster.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Yes....
I went to the hospital for a scan after all my chemo had finished... was given the all clear, and went straight to my local Triumph dealer and ordered the TFC..??
Lifes too short and something like that would really hit home how short to anyone who's gone through it.
So good to hear you are all clear and healthy fella. ? Enjoy the TFC.....(I'm a bit jealous ?)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Yes....
I went to the hospital for a scan after all my chemo had finished... was given the all clear, and went straight to my local Triumph dealer and ordered the TFC..??
Congratulations. I'm happy for you.

I had my prostate removed. It was almost two years before I could sit on a motorcycle. ?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.