Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Loomies is a fair treck for us Devonians, as I have done it before.
As a thought and some kind of central.

I have never been to Marlborough and it looks like the high street has parking down the center, Its 105 miles or 2.5 hours of interest, not motorway from my place.

I just researched and loomies is 2.5 hrs, but an inconvenient petrol break required as its 125 miles.

i wont be able to make it until May though, sorry.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One could start from nr. J10 M25/A3 at Ockham Bites, Old Lane, Cobham KT11 1NA. Marlborough is also a nice county town but Loomies has biker pedigree. May would be a good month.

·
Registered
604 Posts
About an hour from me so i'm game

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like 6 or 7 of us so far - we could book a specific table perhaps? If Mike J Commo can't make 26th we could try alternative dates? Nice to get everyone there.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Looks like 6 or 7 of us so far - we could book a specific table perhaps? If Mike J Commo can't make 26th we could try alternative dates? Nice to get everyone there.
It’s the 40th anniversary of the Mayday run over that weekend. There will literally be tens of thousands of bikes heading to Hastings from all over the U.K. and Europe. Could be fun!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd be up for the Loomies Cafe run - I'll be coming up from Somerset. A bit confused on the date but assume we're talking 7th May but perhaps someone can confirm, thanks.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I'd be up for the Loomies Cafe run - I'll be coming up from Somerset. A bit confused on the date but assume we're talking 7th May but perhaps someone can confirm, thanks.
Sadly I can’t do the 6th as I’m racing and on Monday I’m planning to go on the Mayday run to Hastings.

Still crack on Gents... I’ll see if I can get another ride out organised. After all we can’t just have the one per year! ;)

1 - 20 of 110 Posts