Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a couple of months ago a review of the Bobber by Revival Custom Cycles, in which they mentioned they were planning on customizing the bike further for a customer:

https://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/177-2017-triumph-bonneville-bobber-reviews/15667-revival-cycles-review.html

Here is an updated video on progress, which at this point is mostly stripping the bike down:

Interesting to see it in this state. Funny that he balks at removing the airbox when they've taken basically everything else off!

Oh, and have a look at the Brough Superior sitting nearby. ..

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think they did a good job with the lines of the bike -- bars, fenders, exhaust, etc, all come together nicely I think. But yeah those aren't major innovations. I would have liked to see what they did with more engine mods..

·
Registered
430 Posts
I think they did a good job with the lines of the bike -- bars, fenders, exhaust, etc, all come together nicely I think. But yeah those aren't major innovations. I would have liked to see what they did with more engine mods..
I took a bit of a dislike to the woman in question as well

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
I really like the chromed-out look, but definitely do not like the paint...not even a little bit. I also like the way the bags clip on and off easily, and the look of the bags themselves.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
I've just watched them all , cheers for the heads up and it was hardly ground breaking . I did like the paint and chrome wheels though , which is weird as I'm trying to black most of mine out. 😂

1 - 10 of 10 Posts