Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scrupulously followed the advice given on the forum and everything went well.
I opted for DNA filters of as good or even better quality than K&N. Rainproof and almost half the price. I was able to keep the plastic part in the center which supports a connector by putting the large capacity oval filters horizontally.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
morellored> What type are the air filters?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
I believe Motone are releasing new side panels in March....gonna wait to dee how good they are

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are these an easy fit ? Approx cost pls.
For the 3 filters € 97 postage included.
Impeccable assembly but for aesthetics I reused the original necklaces.
I do not know if I had specified it but the filters are sold oiled and guaranteed of a good sealing. So ready to use.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I believe Motone are releasing new side panels in March....gonna wait to dee how good they are
Come on. We all know that all new Motone products officially become available in FEBRUARY. That's the LAW! And if something unexpected prevents that February release, such as gravity pulling objects toward the center of the earth, then the release date automatically shifts to February of the next leap year. :laugh:

-GPz/Gary

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW, is that an aftermarket seat..? @morellored
Not custom-made by my saddlers near me.
On a standard base purchased second hand € 50, a layer of firm foam, a layer of gel and finally a layer of soft foam.
All covered by anti-slip PU and over stitching to avoid slipping during acceleration and braking.
Perfect work for a price including tax of 120 €.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's a lot to say ... In any case enormously more comfortable than the leather triumph saddle with which it was impossible for me to take my tight turns.
Comfort is mainly given by the adjustable shock absorber.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Little finishing touch. The logos of the side covers having disappeared, I reproduced them on a two-layer plastic plate and positioned on the back of the filters.
Result that I like!

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is a sweet nice touch on this airfilter
Is this vinyl or hand paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts