Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any rearsets for the Bobber? As I use the clip on bars, I’d like to move my feet backwards somewhat for a more sportier riding position. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I can’t imagine for a moment how anyone could possibly cope with the standard seat position with rearsets in the mix!

Do you have plans to change the seat also?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can’t imagine for a moment how anyone could possibly cope with the standard seat position with rearsets in the mix!

Do you have plans to change the seat also?

My seat has been tweaked to be in further and higher. Plus I’m not that tall. So imagine away lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you’re able to tuck your legs in behind yourself on that you must be a hobbit! :wink2:

No. Not a hobbit. Just want me legs further back for more of a sportier ride for slightly better control (instead of being bent double with the clip ones).

·
Registered
180 Posts
I crapp**ed my pants with the “hobbit” remark, lol.

So I’ve bolted on some pegs I had lying around in the lower hole of the two on the frame, felt very comfortable for me however I need a mounting plate for 2 reasons, 1.) moves the rearsets out more (1”) in line with shifter point on the gearbox and 2.) provides even more adjustability.

Pic 1 shows the peg , pic 2 is what I need to fabricate (just don’t have the time at the moment.) the red dot shows 1 peg hole but I was thinking possibly 2 or 3 for more adjustability.

As far as the actual rearsets, I’ve seen a great universal pair from TC Bros. In Ohio, linkage as well, under $200.00

My only concern is the brake side as I haven’t analyzed it yet.

I would have tackled this more if it were December, instead I just want to get some riding in.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts