Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm looking at replacing the standard rear with a short rear fender. Any lighting suggestions for the new tail lights? How about license plate mounting? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Lots of options available.
A quick forum search will reveal a lot of great options and set ups.

I hope you find the one you’re looking for.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Rizoma has a bunch of options, X-Arc, Motone...lots of choices. I'd recommend checking out A&J Cycles (a site contributor) to see many of the choices available. Rizoma Club S lights are quite popular, and I went with the X-Arcs myself. Check them out and see what you think.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hello all. I'm looking at replacing the standard rear with a short rear fender. Any lighting suggestions for the new tail lights? How about license plate mounting? Thanks.
I have just had Kellerman Attos installed its a German brand I think but comes with a long warranty and are soo bright! Try to fork out for the built in ones as it keeps it all neat and tidy. Not to mention extremely small! No bigger than a 20p coin.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the suggestions. I went ahead and got the stock short rear fender kit. Now, any plug and play light suggestions besides the giant stock lights?

·
Vendor
465 Posts
Will be hard to find plug and play options, but any of the mulitfunction lights from Rizoma (Club S or iRide S), X/Arc Duo or kellermans will work with minimal splicing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts